*May be amended without notice at any time.*
1. Coaching is very interactive. The more a client puts into the sessions as well as the time in between sessions, the more she/he will get out of it!
2. Sessions are typically 50 minutes in length and will take place via voice or video chat. If the client is late, that will subsequently shorten the session time. If the client is unable to make a session, the client will let Coach Jamie know ASAP. No refunds.
3. The client understands that all payments are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable.
4. In each session, Coach Jamie agrees to be fully present and available. The same is expected of the client.
5. The client understands that Life Coaching services are not a substitute for mental health care. By participating in coaching, the client acknowledges she/he understands that Coach Jamie is not acting as a psychotherapist nor providing any other type of mental health care. If the client should feel psychologically imbalanced, the client will seek help of a licensed professional. If preferred, Coach Jamie may be able to recommend a psychotherapist. The client also understands that coaching can oftentimes be a great compliment to therapy. Further, Coach Jamie believes in a strong team of professionals and may give referrals as needed, but is not responsible for the actions or advice of any third parties.
6. The client understands that Coach Jamie is not a physician, registered dietitian, personal trainer, or licensed professional counselor. Working with Coach Jamie does not remove the client's responsibility for seeking her/his own appropriate medical care. Additionally, the client understands that Coach Jamie shall not be responsible or liable for any advice, direction and/or counsel given during the duration of services or upon any actions taken after that time. Furthermore, Coach Jamie shall not be responsible or liable for the results of any implementation (or lack there of) of any recommendations given.
7. The client understands that she/he is fully responsible for their well-being including choices and decisions.
8. The client understands that all comments, suggestions and ideas offered by Coach Jamie are solely for the purpose of aiding the client in achieving her/his goals. By entering into a coaching relationship, the client is giving Coach Jamie informed consent to assist in achievement said goals.
9. The client understands that Coach Jamie will maintain confidentiality of the sessions and communications to the extent defined by the law.
10. The client understands that all materials created by Coach Jamie for the sole purpose of guiding clients through steps that will lead to further development and growth should not be shared with any individuals outside the client's own immediate family.
11. Feedback, whether positive or negative, is ALWAYS APPRECIATED. If the client has something to share, feedback is welcomed either directly or via email.
12. The client agrees that she/he shall not hold Coach Jamie and her agents or employees liable for any incidental or consequential damages which arise from Coach Jamie's failure to perform any aspect of the coaching and/or consulting process, regardless of whether such failure was caused by intentional or negligent acts or omissions of Coach Jamie or a third party. Coach Jamie is a Certified Holistic Coach, not a physician, registered dietitian, personal trainer, or licensed professional counselor.
13. Clients agree to enter into an indemnity agreement upon working with Coach Jamie.
14. Working with Coach Jamie is the client's consent to these Terms and Conditions.
15. This website and it's blog posts may contain affiliate links.
16. The client understands that the Terms and Conditions may be changed or amended at any time.
1. SCOPE AND APPLICATION
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide Directly to HeyCoachJamie.com
If you are interested in obtaining information, products or services from HeyCoachJamie.com, or participating in certain activities through the Services, you may need to provide us or our service providers with information about yourself. For example:
· If you register for a Service to become a member, receive a newsletter, or get information about HeyCoachJamie.com promotions or events, you may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other information.
· If you order a product from us or one of our business partners, you may be asked for your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and your credit card number.
· If you are ordering a product as a gift for another person, you may be asked for that person’s name, postal address and phone number in order to enable us to deliver the gift to the recipient.
· If you participate in an activity such as a survey or sweepstakes, you may be asked for your name, email address and birth date, and also to provide other types of information such as gender and personal interests, which may be associated with other personal information that has been obtained from or about you.
Sensitive Information. We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.
Information We May Collect Automatically
In addition to information you choose to provide to us, HeyCoachJamie.com and our service providers also use standard technologies to automatically collect certain additional information. For example:
IP Address and Other Identifiers. When you access and interact with our Services, HeyCoachJamie.com and our service providers may collect information about your visits in order to permit you to connect to and obtain the Services and to understand the frequency with which specific visitors visit various parts of our Services. For example, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access the Services, or information about your browser type, authentication identifiers, and other software and hardware information. If you access the Services through a mobile or other device we may collect your mobile device identifier, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected to make our Services and our communications to you more targeted to your interests.
Web beacons and other tracking technologies. The Services may use other tracking tools, including so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “web bugs,” “clear GIFs,”etc. (collectively “Web Beacons”) to collect user activity information about your activities on the Services. These are small electronic images embedded in web content (including online ads) and email messages and are ordinarily not visible to users. Like Cookies, Web Beacons enable us to track pages and content (including ads) accessed and viewed by users. Also, when we send HTML-formatted (as opposed to plain text) emails to you, Web Beacons may be embedded in such emails to allow us to monitor readership levels so that we can identify aggregate trends and individual usage to provide our audiences with more relevant content or offers. Web Beacons in emails may recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked on, etc. Web Beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Third Party Tracking. Third parties that support the Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate the Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information when you use the Services (such as websites and emails). These third parties may also use these technologies, along with activity information they collect, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile device and a laptop or other computer. HeyCoachJamie.com does not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info/consumers, and to opt-out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to www.aboutads.info/choices.
Information Contained in User Content
Some parts of our Services may allow users to post or transmit messages, comments, screen names, computer files and other materials. You should be careful about what personal information you choose to make public through these Services.
Information from Other Sources
To the extent permitted by law, HeyCoachJamie.com and our service providers may supplement the information we collect from and about you with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity from social media services, commercially available sources and information from HeyCoachJamie.com or business partners.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
In order to make our content, Services and advertising more interesting and relevant to you, we may use the information we collect from and about you to make inferences and predictions about your potential areas of interest. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
HeyCoachJamie.com, and its Affiliates, service providers, business partners and other individuals described above, may be located outside of your country of residence, including, among others, in the United States (Canada and EEA). These countries may have different data protection regimes than is found in the country where you are based.
When information we collect is aggregated, anonymized or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
We take a number of commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures designed to safeguard information in our possession from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information.
5. USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your personal information you have previously provided directly to us, you may contact HeyCoachJamie.com. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
You may opt out of having your personal information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these emails be clicking “Unsubscribe”.
If you would prefer that we do not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with business partners for their direct marketing purposes.
If you continue to receive our communications in error after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation.
Please identify “privacy” in the description of your request and select “User Content Removal” as the option that best describes your type of inquiry. Please also provide your name, email address, and a detailed description of your content removal request. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user. There may also be circumstances where the law does not allow removal of your content even if requested.
6. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Remember that even after you cancel your account, or if you ask us to delete your personal information, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, you have shared information with social media or other services. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancellation or your request for deletion, for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security or recordkeeping policies. It may not always be possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints or, contractual, financial or legal requirements.
7. THE GDPR AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA ("EEA")
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the Services are targeted to you, please note:
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new comprehensive data protection law that updates existing EU laws to strengthen the protection of “personal data” (any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so called “data subjects”) in light of rapid technological developments, the increasingly global nature of business and more complex international flows of personal data. The GDPR replaces the current patchwork of national data protection laws with a single set of rules, directly enforceable in each EU member state. The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018.
We may need to collect and process the types of Personal Information listed above in order to provide the Services to you or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may use the Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including those listed above.
Regarding the section entitled “Location of Data” in Section 6, above: Some non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Information.
Regarding the section entitled “Data Retention” in Section 6, above: We keep your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include (i) for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you; (ii) as required by a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard of applicable statutes of limitations, litigation, or regulatory investigations).
8. CONTACT US
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. They can do this because websites can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g. by remembering your user preferences).
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we list the different types of cookies we may use on the Site.
Performance Cookies. Performance cookies, which are sometimes called analytics cookies, collect information about your use of this Site and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, performance cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Functionality Cookies. In some circumstances, we may use functionality cookies. Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on our Site and to provide enhanced and more personalized features, such as customizing a certain webpage, remembering if we have asked you to participate in a promotion and for other services you request, like watching a video or commenting on a blog. All of these features help us to improve your visit to the Site.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies. We and our service providers may use targeting or advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our Site and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the Site and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers. For more information about third-party advertising networks and similar entities that use these technologies, see www.aboutads.info/consumers, and to opt-out of such ad networks’ and services’ advertising practices, go to www.aboutads.info/choices.
Opting out of third party targeting or advertising cookies does not necessarily mean that you will not see our advertising on third party websites, only that this advertising will not be targeted to you through the use of third party cookies.
In some circumstances, we may work with third parties to provide services on our Site. Third-party advertisers and other organizations may use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on our Site and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be used by them to serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements. We do not control these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party's website. You can also learn more about controlling cookies in section 4 below.
4. HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?